Preschool Math Teaching Tips & Ideas
Homeschool Math Blog
Mathematics in Pre-K
Mathematics Teaching Strategies
Way to Learn Math Naturally
Preschool Practice: Shapes and Colors
Preschool Math Games and Activities
Preschool Math: Teaching Numbers Greater than 10
7 Fun Ways to Learn Numbers Through Play
Homeschool Preschool Math Curriculum
ABC Mouse Homeschool Early Learning Academy
- More than 5,000 learning activities in Reading, Math, Beginning Science, Social Studies, Art, and Music
- A full online preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten curriculum
- A Step-by-Step Learning Path that guides your child through the curriculum at his or her own pace
- Our powerful Lesson Builder tool that allows you to create your own lessons for your child
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
Alpha Omega Publications Mathematics Resources for Homeschoolers
IXL Math Curriculum
Sonlight Math Curricula
JumpStart Free Preschool Curriculum
Mad Dog Math
Preschool Math Worksheets and Printables
Preschool Math Printables
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.